· Changing Skill Structure and COVID-19 (2020), Covid Economics, NBER press, Issue 45, August 28 2020. With Elena Mattana and Frederic Warzynski.
· Coping with the Crisis and Export Diversification (2020), World Economy, Volume 43, Issue 5 (Special Issue: What Makes a Successful Exporter), May 2020. With Kaleb Girma and Frederic Warzynski.
· Performance, Career Dynamics, and Span of Control (2019), Journal of Labor Economics, Volume 37, Number 4, October 2019. With Michael Waldman and Frederic Warzynski.
· Rethinking De-Industrialization (2017), Economic Policy, Editor’s choice, Volume 32(89), 5-38. With Andrew Bernard and Frederic Warzynski (Previously published as NBER working paper 22114).
· Can Firms Oversee More Workers with Fewer Managers (2017), IZA World of Labor, February 2017.
· An Empirical Analysis of Post-Merger Organizational Integration (2016), Scandinavian Journal of Economics, March 2016. With Mike Gibbs and Kathryn Ierulli.
· Estimating Productivity with Multi-Product Firms, Pricing Heterogeneity and the Role of International Trade (2013), Journal of International Economics, lead article, Volume 90 (2), 237-244. With Frederic Warzynski.
· Wage Structure and Research Performance of U.S. Economics Departments: Distinguishing Incentives from Sorting (2012), Revue d´Economie Politique, (Special Issue on the Economics of Science), Volume 122 (4), 565-584. With Tom Coupé and Frederic Warzynski.
· Does Input Quality Drive Measured Differences in Firm Productivity (2011), International Economic Review, lead article, Volume 52(4), 961-989. With Jeremy Fox. (Previously published as NBER working paper 16853)
· Small Open Economy Firms in International Trade: Evidence from Danish Transactions-Level Data (2009), Nationaløkonomisk Tidsskrift/Danish Economic Journal, Volume 147(2), 175-194. With Tor Eriksson and Frederic Warzynski.
· Equal opportunities at Novo Nordisk (2008), World at Work, 16(4), 66-81. With Nikolaj Halse and Frederic Warzynski
· Too Many Theories, Too Few Facts? What the Data Tell Us About the Link Between Span of Control, Compensation and Career Dynamics (2008), Labor Economics, Volume 15(4), 687-703. With Frederic Warzynski.
· Does the Academic Labor Market Initially Allocate New Graduates Efficiently? (2006), Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 20(3), 161-172. With Tom Coupé and Frederic Warzynski.
· Incentives, Sorting and Productivity along the Career: Evidence from a Sample of Top Economists (2006), Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Volume 20(1), 137-167. With Tom Coupé and Frederic Warzynski.
· Job Creation, Job Destruction and Voting Behavior in Poland (2006), European Journal of Political Economy, Volume 20, 503-519. With Frederic Warzynski.
· High-Skill Immigration, Offshoring R&D, and Firm Dynamics. With Jingting Fan and Eunhee Lee, CEPR working paper 16870, January 2022.
· Heterogenous Globalization: Offshoring and Reorganization. With Andrew Bernard, Teresa Fort and Frederic Warzynski. NBER Working Paper 26854, this version June 2021.
· Theory for Extending Single-Product Production Function Estimation to Multi-Product Settings. With Emmanuel Dhyne, Amil Petrin and Frederic Warzynski, May 2020.
· Multi-Product Firms, Import Competition, and the Evolution of Firm-product Technical Efficiencies. With Emmanuel Dhyne, Amil Petrin and Frederic Warzynski, NBER Working Paper 23637, July 2017.
· Physical Productivity and Exceptional Exporter Performance: Evidence from a Chinese Production Survey. With Yao Amber Li and Frederic Warzynski. R&R at the Journal of Development Economics.
· Offshoring and the Shortening of the Quality Ladder: Evidence from Danish Apparel. With Sharon Traiberman and Frederic Warzynski.